Available only a few times each year, the Worship Songwriter Mentorship is a songwriting intensive that will help you craft impactful worship songs.
You’ll not only learn the practical skills and tools to shape songs correctly, but you will also develop your “heart of worship” which will carry you to a place of depth with your Heavenly Father through the writing process.
It’s a intensive course and a small group co-writing environment. You’ll be added to a special small group of up to 12 songwriters. Each group is led by songwriters that I’ve personally mentored.
WHY THIS MENTORSHIP IS RIGHT FOR YOU
- You’ll learn to write worship songs for you and your church congregation
- You will sharpen your songwriting confidence by developing disciplines that fill your cup and never run out of creative ideas for songs
- You will maximize your unique Worship Songwriting personality to write and co-write with confidence
- You will join a small group of fellow songwriters in an online small group setting, which helps with accountability and growth
- You will connect with other worship songwriters like you and receive helpful feedback through a supportive online community
- You will gain practical tools and skills to effectively shape songs
WHAT YOU’LL GET WITH THIS MENTORSHIP
- 8 sessions with 4 videos in each – totaling over 4 hours of instruction from Krissy (using Teachable).
- Downloadable PDF worksheets for each session – with fill in the blanks to make it easy.
- Chord charts, Spotify links and YouTube video links for all of the song examples.
- Downloadable PDF transcript of each of the videos in each session.
- A private online small group led by a small group leader personally mentored by Krissy. The small group is proven to help you finish the course and never fall behind.
- Opportunities to share new songs, get feedback, connect with other writers for co-writes on weekly 1 hour calls (using Zoom).
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- $397 per songwriter. (We offer monthly payment plans).
- Special group pricing – lead your church worship team through a small group.